Salman Khan has created History of sort at Indian Box Office. He not only becomes first person ever in Bollywood to have TEN '100 crore film' but also achieve that with 10 successive films and still not out. This is no mean feat.
Salman Khan joined 100 crore club with Dabangg in 2010 and from then on, there is no looking back. He is the King of domestic box office and has delivered one success after another.
Salman Khan was going through bad phase in his career till then Wanted happened in 2009 and as we say rest his History. Although Wanted didn't enter 100 crore club, but it re-ignited Salman Khan career. Then Dabangg happened and thereafter no looking back.
Sultan is the latest one to join 100 crore club and that also in 3 days flat. As we write Sultan joins 100 crore club, as film is expected to collect in 30 crore nett region on Friday and may be even more.
Here is the list of 10 movies of Salman Khan which have collected more than 100 crores in India -
1. Dabangg (2010) - 145 crore nett. ATBB.
2. Ready (2011) - 121 crore nett. Blockbuster.
3. Bodyguard (2011) - 148 crore nett. Blockbuster.
4. Ek Tha Tiger (2012) - 197.45 crore nett. Blockbuster.
5. Dabangg 2 (2012) - 159.2 crore nett. Blockbuster.
6. Jai Ho (2014) - 113.4 crore nett. Above Average.
7. Kick (2014) - 230.4 crore nett. Blockbuster.
8. Bajrangi Bhaijaan (2015) - 320.49 crore nett. ATBB.
9. Prem Ratan Dhan Payo (2015) - 211.45 crore nett. Super Hit.
10. Sultan (2016) - 100* crore nett+ [3 days]. Verdict Awaited.
Important Facts -
a) All last 10 films of Salman Khan are successful films.
b) All last 10 films of Salman Khan have crossed 100 crore in India.
c) Astonishing fact is 7 Films out of 9 are Blockbuster or All Time Blockbuster. Rest one is Super Hit and other is Above Average. Sultan is on its way to achieve minimum Blockbuster status.
d) 3 films out of 9 films have crossed 200 crore mark. 1 film has even crossed 300 crore. Sultan is more or less atleast guaranteed to cross 200 crore be the 4th film of Salman Khan. Second week business will determine whether it can touch 300 crore or not.