Here is some of the question or queries put up by Readers to us.
1. Will Boss cross 100 crore as Buzz is less? By - Ankit Mahajan.
Ans - Buzz is just ok for Boss. Its definitely not less. Boss has every chance of crossing 100 crore nett at Indian Box Office as it will have solo release. Plus film is expected to release in over 3000 screens all India. Even a mixed report will take it past 100 crore. If word of mouth is good film has a chance of doing more than 120-125 crore business.
2. Chennai Express Eight Week Collection in India. By - Many.
Ans - Chennai Express has collected approx 5 lakh in its 8th Week at box office in around 70 screens all India. CE Total now stands at around 220.48 crore nett.
3. Why there is no Update on Salman Khan's Mental/Jai Ho at your site. By - Many.
Ans - Just recently Salman Khan's next is confirmed as Jai Ho. We give whenever there is a fruitful update on the film. Plus, film last shooting schedule is still going on. There is a buzz that Jai Ho First Look will release very soon. Also, there may be some attachment with Krrish 3 Theatrical Release.
4. Grand Masti completed 100 but why your site is providing lesser figure. By - Many.
Ans - Grand Masti has collected around 94 crore nett till end of 3rd week. 100 crore is an escalated figure and demeaning the super success of the film. Film is expected to a lifetime collection of 96-97 crore nett.
5. The Lunchbox should have been selected for Oscars. What's your thought? By - Rajiv
Ans - The Good Road directed by Gyan Correa is a nice selection for Oscars. We should respect the decision. From Bollywood films that also deserves notice other than The Lunchbos for Oscars this year is Bhaag Milkha Bhaag or Madras Cafe, which would have been good choice for its originality and realistic view. However that's our choice others may vary.